Professional Countertop Painters
If you’re renovating your kitchen, and the price of a new countertop is out of your price range, there’s a more affordable alternative for a fraction of the cost.
At Kansas City House Painters, we are professional countertop painters. From laminated countertops to Formica, we’ve painted it all! If you are interested in painting laminated countertops, you can learn more about the process below.
Laminate countertops tend to wear more quickly than materials like granite, butcher block, and steel – so repainting is a fantastic alternative to replacing them completely. Here’s how it works:
- Clean and fill countertops – We’ll start by thoroughly cleaning and scouring your countertops to ensure they’re completely clean. Any holes or cracks can be filled with wood filler, creating a smooth and level surface.
- Prime the countertop – Using specially-formulated paint, we’ll coat the entire surface of your countertop with a thick layer of primer, which is designed to bond to the underlying laminate structure on a molecular level.
- Paint – We can paint your countertop in a number of different styles. Whether you’re interested in a single color, or a paint style that mimics upscale materials like granite and quartz, we’re here to help! We apply multiple coats of paint to ensure a bright finish, and perfect results.
- Topcoating – A topcoat is used to protect the paint and the underlying laminate structure from moisture, as well as heavy pots and pans, and appliances like microwaves and toaster ovens.
We use the best products and painting supplies to deliver stellar results. Your counters will look brand-new – guaranteed!
Why Should you Repaint Your Countertops?
Why should you repaint your countertops instead of replacing them? Here are just a few reasons.
- Inexpensive and affordable – It can cost upwards of $4,000 to have a new Formica countertop installed, and other materials like granite can easily cost over $10,000. Repainting is only a fraction of this cost, and delivers similar results.
- Revitalize an outdated kitchen – Painting laminated countertops is a great way to update your kitchen, and cover up drab colors like brown and tan with modern, sleek styles.
- Fast and convenient – Replacing your kitchen counters can take weeks, making your life inconvenient. But repainting your counters usually only takes a few days at most, making it much faster and more convenient.
Choose Kansas City House Painters
Painting kitchen countertops is a great way to restore your kitchen – for less. If you’re interested in learning more, or would like to get a quote for your kitchen, please get in touch with us today.
You can also look at our website to see some of our past work, and get more details about the services we offer in Kansas City, including cabinet refinishing and painting.