Exterior Painting & Exterior Painters
The exterior of your home is a huge part of its curb appeal – and a sloppy or poorly-finished paint job reflects poorly on your property. That’s why it’s best to hire professionals at Kansas City House painters for exterior painting.
Our Exterior House Painting Process
Painting your house is a large project – and it demands careful preparation. Learn more about how we prepare and execute all of our painting projects now.
- Design and project planning – Our team of painters works with you to choose the right color for your house, trim, and other design elements of your home, to ensure that you get a fantastic result. We’ll also outline a project timeline so that we can stay on schedule.
- Surface preparation – We’ll remove old and chipping paint, secure loose paneling and siding, clean the existing siding and other surfaces that will be painted, and even repair wood rot and other damaged elements of your home. This ensures we have a high-quality “canvas” to work with when painting your house.
- Weatherproofing – Our team will caulk and weatherproof your home, oil prime raw wood, and take other necessary steps to weatherproof your home, ensuring you do not have to worry about leaks, rot, or issues like paint bubbling.
- Paint and finish – We’ll spray your home with at least 2 coats of paint to your home and trim, ensuring that you get a clean, professional result.
Professional Exterior House Painters
Why should you choose us for exterior house painting? Here are a few reasons.
- Reliable results – Our projects are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve seen (and done) it all when it comes to painting, and we can provide stellar results for projects of all sizes in Kansas City.
- Faster project completion times – Painting your own home could take you weeks or months, and inexperienced painters may run into issues that prevent them from finishing on time. We always guarantee timely completion of our projects.
- Workmanship satisfaction guarantee – Found a problem with your paint job? It’s rare, but it does happen. With our workmanship satisfaction guarantee, you can trust us to fix the issue and make it right.
- You’re protected from injury (or liability) – Painting your own home can be dangerous, and hiring an unlicensed painter exposes you to liability if your home is damaged or the painter is harmed during the project. We’re 100% licensed, bonded, insured, and certified, so you can trust us to deliver great results – and if something goes wrong, you’re not liable for injuries or property damage, giving you peace of mind.
Contact KC House Painters Today!
Exterior painting isn’t easy to do yourself, and hiring inexperienced painters can result in quality issues, delays, and other such problems. Trust the professionals at Kansas City House Painters!