Painting Ceilings & Ceiling Painters
Painting ceilings properly requires specialized equipment and techniques, particularly if you have very high, steep, or “cathedral” ceilings in your home. You may even need scaffolding and safety equipment.
That’s why it’s best to leave ceiling painting to the professionals with KC House Painters!
Painting a Ceiling
Why should you bother painting ceiling areas? Many folks choose to paint only the interior walls of their home, and ignore their ceilings entirely, particularly if they are already white.
Here are a few benefits of choosing to paint ceilings with Kansas City House Painters:
- Sleek, modern look – If your ceiling has a “popcorn” texture, knockdown or orange peel, it may look outdated. We specialize in removing these types of ceiling textures, providing you with a sleek and modern looking ceiling.
- Reverse paint damage and fading – Even the highest-quality ceiling paint is not invulnerable to deterioration. Exposure to sunlight can fade and yellow your ceiling, as can moisture, and smoke from tobacco use and cooking oils. Water leaks and other such issues can also cause stains and make your ceilings look unsightly. Repainting allows you to solve all of these issues, and restore your ceiling!
- Make your home more bright and airy – A fresh white ceiling is a fantastic way to add a bit more brightness to your home. White ceilings make spaces feel more light and “airy”, which is why most ceilings are either painted white, or a very light shade of the wall paint that surrounds the ceiling.
Why Choose Kansas City House Painters?
If you’re thinking about a DIY ceiling painting project, or considering a different company for painting ceilings, think again! Kansas City House Painters is the best choice. Why? Here are just a few reasons.
- Years of industry expertise – We’ve painted thousands of ceilings, and our contractors have seen it all. No project is too big, or too small.
- Guaranteed results – We back up all of our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy – and we’ll make things right!
- Fast project turnaround time – DIY ceiling painting can take several weekends, and cut into your recreation time. But if you hire us, we’ll have it done in just a day or two – allowing you to relax, and enjoy your new ceilings!
- Licensed, bonded, and insured – We carry a full liability and workers compensation policy, and are licensed in Kansas City. Don’t risk hiring a painting company that is not fully insured and licensed. You could be liable for injuries on the job, or damage that could be done to your property.
Contact Us Now – Schedule A Consultation Right Away!
If you need your ceilings painted in your home in Kansas City, we’re the ideal choice. Contact us now, and we’d be happy to set you up with a consultation, and provide an estimate for your project. Want to learn more about what we do? Feel free to browse our website, and look at some of our other services and our past portfolio of projects.